2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Police Vehicle 4dr 2WD
N56 W39369 Wisconsin Ave
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
* Clean, accident-free, one-owner CarFax history!
* Very nice, well-equipped police Tahoe.
* New tires!
* 8,400 lbs towing capacity.
* If you are viewing this listing at a site other than ours.. Please visit my website at otowneautos com for the most up-to-date, most detailed, and highest-quality images!
* This vehicle has undergone a complete safety inspection.
Visit O'Towne Auto online at otowneauto.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 262-567-1880 today to schedule your test drive.
- 4-wheel drive
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Cargo management system
- Conversation Mirror
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Front outboard Passenger Sensing System for frontal outboard passenger airbag (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Hill start assist
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Rear Vision Camera
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Steering wheel, urethane
- Steering, power
- Trailer sway control
- Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing includes aluminum block construction (355 hp [265 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 383 lb-ft of torque [518 N-m] @ 4100 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Requires 4WD model.)
- E85 FlexFuel capable
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed (Requires 4WD model. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package.)
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil integral to driver side of radiator (With (9C1) Police Vehicle or (5W4) Special Service Vehicle includes heavy-duty oil-to-coolant integral to driver-side of radiator.)
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, 720 cold-cranking amps with 80 amp hour rating
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Active aero shutters, front
- Fascia, front body-color (With (9C1) Police Vehicle or (5W4) Special Service Vehicle, includes recovery hook openings, but does not include hooks.)
- Fascia, rear body-color
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding and color keyed driver mirror includes spotter mirror
- Glass, deep-tinted (With (9C1) Police Vehicle or (5W4) Special Service Vehicle includes all windows, except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Driver Information Center, 4.2" diagonal multi-color
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger seat belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Windows, power, with Express-Down and Express-Up on front doors and lock out features
- Climate control, tri-zone automatic with individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers (With (9C1) Police Vehicle or (5W4) Special Service Vehicle, includes dual-zone automatic, front and rear air conditioning electronic controls)
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, 110-volt
- Power outlets, 5 auxiliary, 12-volt includes outlets in the instrument panel, console, back of console, 1 in 3rd row and 1 in cargo area (With (AZ3) 40/20/40 split-bench front seats, the outlet on the back of the console is deleted.)
- Assist handles, 1st row passenger and 2nd row outboard seats (With (9C1) Police Vehicle or (5W4) Special Service Vehicle, 1st row passenger assist handle is removed when (7X7) Spot lamps are ordered.)
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions. With (9C1) Police Vehicle or (5W4) Special Service Vehicle, interior lighting includes dome light, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions with control switch in the roof console
- Cargo net (Deleted when (ATD) 3rd row seat delete is ordered. )
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children), for child safety seats; lower anchors and top tethers located in all second row seating positions, top tethers located in third row seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center, includes Tire Fill Alert. With (9C1) Police Vehicle (5W4) Special Service Vehicle does not apply to spare tire.
- Theft deterrent, content, electrical, unauthorized entry